After beginning production of the first Australian designed and manufactured Bailey Caravans in 2016. The Bailey range has expanded into the single-axle Coastal range with four layout options and the twin-axle Rangefinder series with seven different options.
Closely monitoring the Australian market and noticing significant changes in the consumer basis for caravans, in particular a younger demographic demand for family caravan options that are under 2Tonne ATM. The benefits of the lightweight family caravan provides customers and families the ability to keep their family car and not have to upgrade for towing requirements.
Acting quickly to meet the market this has resulted in Bailey designing and manufacturing its first single-axle family caravan named ‘Burleigh’ (queen bed layout) and shortly after‘Currumbin’ (twin single layout). Priced competitively at $52,990 base build this is a caravan designed for families ready to hit the road.
The new Currumbin and Burleigh family bunk caravan is set to include:
- Twin Bunk at rear with Queen or twin single option at front
- Starting at 2Tonne ATM
- Centre kitchen with fridge, microwave and hot plates
- Centre L-shaped lounge with free-standing table
- Front and rear tunnel boots for storage
- Four + 1 berth van with L-shaped loungeManaging Director, Adrian van Geelen states “after lengthy discussions with our customers about what we could, we felt the need to create another single-axle caravan that allows all our customers and their little ones to travel in style at a budget price. Customers told us we offer the lightest caravans on the market, so you don’t have spend money to upgrade your family car”.Designers and Engineers at the factory in Melbourne are excited to have the product ready for launch at the upcoming Brisbane Caravan & Camping Show running from 6th – 11th June.