An affordable, ultra-lightweight first caravan layout suitable for couples and small families – tow with a family car!
High quality fixtures and fittings, practical kitchens and spacious washrooms make the Pursuit a perfect base to enjoy outdoor activities in all weathers, as well as the ideal place to refresh and relax afterwards.
Step inside the Pursuit to experience the contemporary design and light and airy interiors. Italian design overhead locker doors with chrome handles, premium quality fabrics and deluxe sprung mattresses add to the high quality look and feel.
Pursuit features the Alu-Tech body shell design, which is cloaked in a GRP outer skin to provide the vehicle with numerous benefits of ownership and includes a comprehensive 10 year manufacturer-backed body shell integrity guarantee* giving you long term peace of mind.
*Terms and conditions apply
What makes Pursuit different?
- Stylish and contemporary European design.
- High quality fixtures and fittings, practical kitchen and spacious bathroom.
- A premium quality reverse cycle A/C system for complete comfort all year round.
- A stylish and distinctive exterior with a well-equipped interior to accommodate your everyday needs.
- Balanced 15” alloy wheels fitted with anti-tamper WSL Safety Bolts and a high security entrance door lock for additional peace of mind.
Premium quality ‘Spice’ soft furnishings with co-ordinating lined curtains, arm rests/bolster cushions and two scatter cushions
Polyplastic double glazed opening sunroof with night blind in front dome
AL-KO 3004 AKS Stabiliser for improved towing stability
|Internal Length||5.226m / 17’2”|
|Shipping Length||6.470m / 21’3”|
|Overall Width||2.240m / 7’4”|
|Overall Height||2.720m / 8’11”|
|Internal Headroom||1.96m / 6’5”|
|Tyre Sizes||195/70 R15|
|Front Double||4’2” x 6’8”|
|Front N/S Single||4’9” x 2’5”|
|Front O/S Single||5’1” x 2’5”|
|Rear Fixed Double||6’3” x 4’6”|
*Price is ex-Melbourne. Does not include freight and ORC